Saturday, September 16, 2017

Book Review: Sacrificed to the Dragon by Jessie Donovan

    This was a really good book. What would the strength of your love for your family drive you to do?
Pro pbid 18465For Melanie the answer was anything. Even stay with a dragon shifter for 6 months trying to conceive a child with him. If it didn't work well she gets to go home. And if not...well she doesn't want to think about that just yet. 
    Melanie did not want to be where she was and yet the love of her bother drove her into the arms of a dragon. Not that he wants her there Humans killed his mother long ago. But human-dragon relations are strained and if everything works then maybe this inquisitive little human can strengthen the bonds between not only she and her unwilling mate but also between dragons and humans.
     Goodness. I am going back and adding links to purchase the books to all of my older posts. I can't believe that my review of this book was "This was a really good book." Oh, how things have changed since 2017. None the less I remember this book and it is a shifter novel that proves just how far the love of family can take anyone and that some love is stronger than even the vilest of misdeeds. I hope you check out this book and enjoy it as much as I did. You know I had to to still remember details of it almost 3 years later.  This book is free on Amazon by clicking here.

Books by this author:

No comments:

Post a Comment