Saturday, September 16, 2017

Book Review: Kissed by a Dark Prince by Felicity Heaton

     How long would you wait to find your other half? Loren has waited over 400 years when he is dropped on the doorstep of the doctor, Olivia. The attraction is instantaneous on both sides, but when he bites her the bond is forged.
     Can the bond be broken or do they really even want it to? Both of their pasts may keep them apart or it may even draw them together.
    Teleport through the realms to find out.
    Once again I am appalled at my lack of actually reviewing books in 2017. I got hooked on Felicity Heaton pretty hard as a result of this book. This one is the first book in the series and every book that I have read in the series leaves nothing to be desired. This is truly a great paranormal romance book! I am going through and updating all of my old reviews to include links to purchase the books. This book is available on Amazon for $0.99 by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment