Saturday, September 16, 2017

Book Review: Comfort Food by Kitty Thomas

Pro pbid 19824    We hear about Stockholm syndrome but always think, no that could never happen to me if I was kidnapped. But what if you were? That's what Emily was faced with when she was nabbed in a bar after one of her seminars.
    Her captor locked her away in a room that was completely monotone playing at her need to stimulation. Could depriving her of this most basic need for human contact and stimulation really drive her into the arms of this madman? Would escape ever be possible?
    Would she ever be able to live a normal life if he did let her go? One thing is for sure, chicken noodle soup and crackers will never be the same again.
    This book was definitely an odd one for me, and as I am noticing more often than not back in 2017 I didn't actually review the book so much as just create a synopsis of the book. For that I am sorry. This is actually a book I remember in great detail as it was one of the only Stockholm books I have ever read. Weirdly enough I really liked this book and still think about it from time to time. This book is $4.99 on Amazon by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment