Saturday, September 23, 2017

Book Review: Finders Keepers by Stephen King (The Bill Hodges Trilogy Book 2)

Image result for finders keepers    Did you ever wonder what happened to the survivor's of the Mercedes killing in Mr. Mercedes? Did the ones that were hurt lose everything or maybe they had to be taken care of for the rest of their lives. Now we have a sneak peak into the lives of one of the families struck in that rampage. Only its from the son's point of view.  Sometimes you only really know what you would do once it's too late.
     Honestly I would have done everything almost the same as young Pete. I would have helped with funds from a buried treasure but the books. I like to think that I would have donated them to a publisher so that they could be enjoyed by the world. Once I had read them of course. But who knows what you would do when faced with some literary treasures. Run your fingers over the moleskin's with Pete in Stephen King's Finders Keepers.
I am going back through my old posts to add links to get the books. This book is available for purchase on Amazon for $8.49 by clicking here
Books by this author:

No comments:

Post a Comment