Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Book Review: Struck by Jennifer Bosworth

     How would you feel if you were the breaking point of if the world would end or just keep right on going? Most of us never give it much thought or are just insignificant singles that are part of a larger problem. But not Mia. When lightening seeks you out and strikes you all the time then you are something special. But special enough to save the world? Or bring it's end? Probably not. But who knows.
    Burn with Mia as she struggles with the things she can do and the choices that she must make.

    This was really an amazing book and took me by surprise. The cults fighting against each other trying to reach a single goal. To save the world and to end it. I couldn't stop reading this until I was finished. I would say couldn't put it down but it was an audio-book and I'm not one to lie. Through the entire book the song Call Me by Shinedown struck me as fitting since she is trying to run from who she is and yet is drawn to what she is at the same time.  Definitely suggest this book for anyone who is fond of end of the world books or even a strange phenomena and how masses of people deal with destruction.  Let the lightening race through you and hopefully you make the right choices.
     I am going through all of my old reviews and posting links so that others can easily get these books as well! This book is available on Amazon for $7.78 by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment