Saturday, September 16, 2017

Book Review: Hidden Monster By Amanda Strong

    I can honestly say that I loved this book. I had an idea who the "Monster" was but how they were the monster took me completely by surprise and left me feeling more sorry for them than actually upset. Every step of this book had me waiting on the next page.
    When everything about you gets taken and you are left wondering who you are, knowing that you are changed in ways that you may never be able to speak of again then you know you are in the right place with this book. 
    Sammy will have you wrapped around her finger and riding the emotional roller-coaster right along with her. Hoping that she can make it through everything that is going on, falling for the boy, and even discovering that she is more than she had ever known and how much that she means to someone that she has only just met. 
    Sometimes the things that set you apart can also set you free. 
     I am going back and editing all of my old reviews. This is from September, 2017, so I apologize for how different it is from my more recent reviews. This book is available on Amazon for free by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment