Thursday, September 21, 2017

Book Review: Shaken by Susan Hatler (Mind Reader Book 1)

    What would you think if all of a sudden you could read minds? That you were so much more than you had ever known and your father of all people had hidden it from you. Totally not fair. So now on top of being the awkward nerdy teenager that you are you also have to deal with being able to peek into people's minds. Just great. And what else if your father keeping from you? Who can you trust now?
     Explore the minds of others with Kylie.

     I really enjoyed this book. From the mind reading and secrets. I felt like I could relate to Kylie since in High School I was the nerdy girl with a 4.0 who any time a guy talked to me I would be a complete smart-aleck. Still do to people who I don't know that try to talk to me in all honesty. But it is a great book and you will feel every emotion that Kylie is going through as if you are running through the cemetery with her and Trip or even at gun point. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I have if you give it the time.
      I am going through my old reviews and adding links for purchase to them. This book is available on Amazon for $4.99 by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment