Saturday, September 16, 2017

Book Review: Claimed by a Demon King by Felicity Heaton

    When two men fight over you it is never fun. Especially when one is convinced you are is other half and the other is one of your best friends. This is the situation Sable finds herself in while helping the demon king in a war.
    Ever since Sable's best friend Olivia met Loren their lives have changed and maybe Sable was a little jealous of them but for some reason she couldn't get that demon off her mind. Only problems are Blue, her friend and Loren's general, and her never wanting to be controlled.
    Will the demon kings past soften this warrior females heart or will her friend win hers in the end? Battle it out in this amazing page turner.
      I can't wait till it reaches the point where I was actually doing reviews of these books. This is atrocious. This book, however, was not. It has been a few years since I read this book, but as I mentioned in book one I love this series. You follow one of the characters from book one in book two. This is not one of the books that starts lacking after book one! I am going through and updating all of my posts to include a link to purchase the book. This book is available on Amazon for $4.99 by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment