Monday, July 6, 2020

Book Review: The Alpha Prince and his Bride by LaurG

The Alpha Prince and His Bride-Chapter 8-Dreame     Lucy was given to the royal family as a baby and was used as a glorified maid ever since. That is until now when she is told that she is to be married off to the Prince of another kingdom, Austin. Although she knows nothing of him, directly before the wedding she goes in search of the washroom only to find him with another woman wrapped in his arms and is instantly filled with jealousy. Austin is being forced to marry some human from another Kingdom in order to help his family even though he is a werewolf who has already found his true mate. Although, for some reason he is drawn towards Lucy and doesn't want anyone else to touch her.
     I started reading this book on a post on Facebook then ended up downloading some weird app called Dreame in order to read the rest. What can I say I am a sucker for a paranormal romance. That being said the hassle you have to go through in order to read this book is really not worth it. You pay for credits to read chapters at a time instead of purchasing the entire book at once. Also, as a blogger I like to give credit where credit is due. The author's name is more of a profile handle than anything else. I know that her full first name is Laura due to research and finding her wattpad account. Other than that nothing.
     The book itself, due largely, I believe, to the fact that this book is like blog posts where the author types something up and then just posts it is in desperate need of editing. In many places you have to guess what word the author was intending to type instead of what actually came out. I get it, typing is a pain and when something is trying to come out of your brain spell-check isn't always the first thing on your brain. This is why rereading and editing is important. All in all this is a good paranormal romance, but I won't be looking for others in the series only because of how annoying it is to be able to read the book.
     Normally I would post a link to the book for purchase, but as it was an app I don't know that it is even available for online reading. Hopefully the author explores other avenues at some point to release their books.

5 comments:

  1. Good evening ma, can you please send me the screenshot of the novel on my email🙏, I stopped at episode 14
    Thanks in anticipation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I cannot. I paid for each chapter in order to read it, but it was only for that time. Once I deleted the app I no longer have access to the book, even if I were to re-download it. In order to read the entire book it came to about $5, if you decide to download the app.

      Delete
  2. Kitty, where can I download the book for $5? I haven't been able to find it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete