Saturday, July 18, 2020

Book Review: Gladiator Steel by Cara Devlin

Gladiator: The Complete Saga (Victors of the Fornix) - Kindle ...     When Valentina is sold from the slave home she was born into to another location in Rome she is excited, as she hopes to reunite with her lost love, Marcellus. However, what she finds is that she has been sold to a brothel and must "service" the gladiators who win. The question is, just how far will she go to get back her love? How far would you go?
     Anyone who has read my reviews knows that I do not do books that are broken into parts, unless by some unfortunate happenstance I fall upon them and do not realize until it is too late. This is one such book. You pay $0.99 for the book and get what is essentially a couple of chapters in a book. As always, I do understand that this is a thing that some people enjoy. For me it is a turn off and once I read one book from an author like this I will not read the rest of the book nor will I continue this series.
     The story itself, what little there was of it, is nice. Gladiators are hot. There is naughty elements of taboo mixed in and you wonder just what this woman will do and if in the end she will decide Marcellus is worth it or maybe something a little different is more up her alley. That being said I do not give spoilers, so if this book is something that you are interested in it is available on Amazon for $0.99 or Kindle Unlimited at https://amzn.to/2ZCXOVa.

No comments:

Post a Comment