Saturday, September 16, 2017

Book Review: Parched by Z. L. Arkadie (Parched Series Book 1)

Pro pbid 7116    Has anyone just swept you off your feet and left you breathless? That's what happened to clarity on her one date with Barron Ford. Then he disappeared for years.
    Now she is working at her Dad's company and has worked her way to the top, but Baron is back. Her mother is warning her to stay away from him and everything around her is about to change.
     She's been found. Yet by what or why she doesn't know. Can she trust Baron with her life and her heart?
    Travel with Clarity as she finds out who she is and flow with her emotions as they threaten to drown you.
      I remember loving this book, but not a whole lot else about it. I wish I had actually posted a review about it then, for which I am so sorry. I do know that because of this book I went through and got several more of this author's books. Most of which I have yet to read. I am going through all my posts and adding a link to purchase them. This book is available on Amazon for $4.98 by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment