Friday, September 29, 2017

Book Review: 21 Days by Bethany Lopez (Time for Love Book 2)

     Would you ever risk your friendship with one of your best friends and most important people in your life just to see if there might be something more? When TJ looses everything and stays with Sasha they have to decide if the sparks flying between them are worth the possibility of losing someone who means everything to them. But with no strings attached it won't be so bad, right?
     Definitely a must read. Rich redhead meets sexy mechanic. Yum. Managed to read the entire book without putting it down except to feed the baby. Really want to read the next book because I have no doubt that it will be just as amazing as this book and I want to know how these two pan out in the next book since they will obviously be in it in a more minor role.
Awe my tiny human was just a baby when I posted this! Anyway, I am going back through my reviews and adding links for purchase. This book is available for $3.99 on Amazon by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment