Saturday, September 16, 2017

Book Review: Bond by Tasha Black (Intergalactic Dating Agency Book 1)

Pro pbid 3584877    Have you ever wondered what a real alien would be like? Neither had Posey when she and her two friends went to the little town of Stargazer to sell her eggs.
    Once she gets there she learns that not only are aliens real but that they have just signed on the be their brides.
    "I don't want to be an alien bride" the words flashed like a neon sign in her head any time she was around Bond, the alien who had chosen her.
    Can she get past the fact that he is an alien and truly find love?
     I will shamelessly state that I love love love mail order bride books. I am not really sure why, but I completely do. And apparently anything alien related. Weird, right? None the less this book is great and book 2 is on my eventual TBR. I am going through my old posts and updating them to include a link for purchase. This book is available on Amazon for free by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment