Saturday, April 18, 2020

Book Review: Red Star Giant: Cold Hell Volume 2 by Konstantin T. Salmann

Red Giant Star 2: Cold Hell by Konstantin T. Salmann     Nevon, Nuna, and Dowagen have left their home behind and are now travelling to the North in order to fulfill the edict put into place by the creator of the machines. There is one problem. Bratan. He reported the car they were in as stolen and they have now had their identities revoked for the next month. That means that can't drive anywhere, they can't buy anything, and they can't use any kind of communication devices. Can the trio face the elements once more and make it where they need to go?
     Book two picks up roughly where book one left off. There are more exciting elements to this one and I found myself focusing less on what I needed to fix (as there weren't as many errors) and more on the story. I still can't say that I like the characters, but the plot held my interest and I wanted to know as much as possible about the space elevator.
     This book will keep you going with a similar background plot as book one while wondering about the characters backgrounds. We know a little about their immediate backgrounds now, but what caused them to be the way that they are and who they are. Also, English being Elvish is a pretty cool concept.
     All in all at the end of this book it further solidified the fact that I will be looking forward to getting my hands on book three.
This book is available on Amazon for $2.16 at https://amzn.to/3bIHaWY.
Books by this author:

No comments:

Post a Comment