Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Book Review: Blindly in Love by Kelanie Black (Red Lair Book 1)

Blindly In Love (The Red Lair Book 1) - Kindle edition by Kelanie ...     Cassidi just wants someone to love her for more than just her body or for one night.
      Danti is blind from birth and feels that no one will ever love him. His family sure hasn't.
     Together the go to a BDSM club called Red Lair and meet.
      One night couldn't possibly lead to more when he is so messed up or could her persistence pay off?
     I have to say that this is a short story that I did not enjoy. The male is pathetic and whiny. The female goes to a BDSM club looking for love and is disappointed when she is treated like a one night stand. She says she is falling in love with this man after one night and him slapping her across the face. All in all the story was gag-worthy.
      I got this book at the suggestion of the author on Twitter, and I feel bad for the review and for not enjoying the book. That being said the concept of the Red Lair intrigues me, because I am a fan of BDSM. Perhaps others may enjoy this book, but there was nothing in it that appealed to me. I wish you the best if you decide to give this book a chance.
This book is available on Amazon for $2.99 at https://amzn.to/36dO8ly.

No comments:

Post a Comment