Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Book Review: Ramus by Tony Ryan

Amazon.com: Ramus: A crime mystery with a dark twist eBook: Ryan ...     The disappearance of James Lockedon is a cause for little concern in the small town of Somerset at first, but the longer the investigation goes on the more is unearthed.  What starts as a simple missing person case soon spirals into a possible multiple murder case. The thing is the person of interest is such an odd individual and nothing seems to add up about him. What will be uncovered during this investigation and who is truly ready for it?
     The easiest way to sum this up is that I completed this book in less than twenty-four hours. From the start I was drawn into the mystery of the book. While at some point I read the synopsis by the point I started the book I had no idea what I was beginning, so it was a mystery for me as well.  I found myself looking up multiple words that I was not familiar with or initially thought were misspelled, only to discover they were British versions.
     All in all this is a great book that is a fun, fast read at 200 pages. All of the loose ends are tied up, and you end up feeling sympathy for someone that you wouldn't expect to feel it for. For anyone who takes a chance on this book I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!
This book is available on Amazon for $3.99 at https://amzn.to/2LD6rqT.

No comments:

Post a Comment