Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Book Review: Roaring up the Wrong Tree by Celia Kyle (Grayslake Book #3)

     Trista is a half hyena shifter who had had to fight for every day of her life. Her dad didn't want her, her half-brother wanted her dead, and even after he was gone the Eton's rules decided that there was a purge on all hyenas. So long as she didn't stay in one place over 12 hours she was safe from the bears.
Image result for Roaring up the Wrong Tree by Celia Kyle
     Keen may seem like the play-boy younger brother of the Eton and Keep of the clan rules, but he was so much more than that. For one he didn't like having to use the women but his bear didn't give him much choice. Until he scented Trista and his bear had to have her no matter the cost.
     As always I have a soft spot for paranormal romances. I look for features of my own mate in every book and I am rarely disappointed. Especially when it comes to the gruff and over-protective types; but I love him. Within the book we get to see a male stand up for what's his while the females tries to decide if she should stay or run like she has always done. Personally I chose a random audio-book and had not read the others in order to have known some of the characters first hand. As this is book 3 I have little doubt that I will get around to reading others.
     I didn't want to give too much away but 2 outcasts that everyone looked down upon finding each other will always be at the top of my list of books to read.
This book is available on Amazon for $4.99 at https://amzn.to/2WE4sZK

No comments:

Post a Comment