Saturday, May 30, 2020

Book Review: Working Stiff by Blair Babylon

Working Stiff: Runaway Billionaires #1 - Kindle edition by Babylon ...     Rox is a overly curvy southern girl who moved to California and became a paralegal at an amazing law firm, under one of the partners, Cash. That wouldn't be a problem except Cash was tall, dark, handsome and did I mention British? With the accent to go along with it and oh so delicious tattoos. Only thing is is that that man is a man whore. He would - and had - slept with every woman in the company and half of the client list. That is except Rox. He had a rule: No married women. So she wore fake rings and was able to resist his allure. But, can she keep from telling him the truth when he gets injured in a car wreck and she becomes his live-in nurse?
     I got the book "Billionaire Quiz" as a freebie off  of BookBub and began to read. When the book ended and began another a few chapters in I was already so hooked that I needed more. So, I didn't hesitate to head over to Amazon and purchase this book, Working Stiff. And oh man, did Casimir ever "work stiff" if you catch my meaning. This book is hot and sexy and I hated to put it down, even for sleep. In fact, I am having to force myself, with some difficulty, not to go and buy book two right now. I will be a good little book blogger and not read any more from this author until I read on some of my other books.
     That being said if you like sexy sexy romances please get this book. Or just buy the entire series because one is not going to be enough. This book is available on Amazon for $3.99 at https://amzn.to/2Akg0sv.

No comments:

Post a Comment