Sunday, April 18, 2021

Book Review: Mal-adaptive by Mike Burton

Mal-adaptive by [Mike Burton]     Mal is a normal enough girl. Works in a coffee shop with her best friend, Vin, has an apartment with her friend, Aalya, and has fibromyalgia. Nothing major happens in her life until two gorgeous men ask about her in one day at work. Turns out one is a demon, Corson, and the other is an angel, Ephra. They have orders to protect her and learn. Can this pair break from the molds they have always been in and what is so special about this little female anyways? 

    The demons are trying to force God's hand and begin Armageddon. In order to do so they must find the weapon. They know it is a person and that this person is somewhere on Earth, but not who they are or what kind of weapon they are. Can one person really be the catalyst to determine which side will win in the upcoming battle?  

    I loved this book, although the details about God at the end are weird. I suppose it is not so far fetched, but it isn't something you generally think about. In a way Supernatural (the tv show) did it, so maybe that is where the author got the idea from. Anyway, I loved Mal and the entire little group if I am honest. I don't have any real complaints about this book and I hope that you give the book a chance. I was suggested this book by the author a year ago and just now got around to reading it. I am sure you will love this book just as much as I did. 

    This book is available on Amazon for free with Kindle Unlimited or for $5.00 by clicking hereThis book is available on Kindle Unlimited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment