Friday, December 1, 2017

Book Review: Silence by Tasha Preston

Image result for silence by natasha preston    Oakley hasn't spoken to anyone or even written anything to communicate since she was 5 and now she is turning 15. Her mom is constantly trying to fix her but Oakley is just staying quiet for her families sake. The only one is isn't trying to change her is her best friend, Cole. Too bad she has went and fallen in love with him. But how could he ever love someone who will never be able to talk to him?
    I spent the entire book on the edge of my seat waiting to see if she would ever speak and tell exactly what happened. I hate that it happened to her and I wonder what life will hold her her and hopefully Cole in book 2. It is definitely getting added to my TBR.
This book is available on Amazon for $8.99 at https://amzn.to/2AuExep.

No comments:

Post a Comment