Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Book Review: Pay for Play Victoria Ashley and Hilary Storm

Image result for Pay for Play audiobook   Linx has decided to take on a local club, Club Royal, in addition to his online chat business as a silent partner. When the manager decides to not show and two of the bartenders call in he is in a tight spot until a curvy redhead, Rebel, shows up and could quite possibly save him. The only thing is he can barely keep his hands off of all of those curves. When he sees her on his chat site as one of his customers all bets are off.
    Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Normally I read romance books primarily for the plot and the romance is a fun bonus but wow. This just happened to come across my screen as a suggested audiobook and it is a choice I am so glad that I made. Rebel is great and Linx. Well that is something I will let you find out all about on your own. By the way I need to find a book in this series for Nash or I may just die. That country boy accent did me in. Especially since the narrator actually did it and it sounded like a genuine country accent. Yum. Definitely one to read.
This book is available on Amazon for Kindle Unlimited at https://amzn.to/3fXCfF5.

No comments:

Post a Comment