Friday, June 22, 2018

Book Review: Bitten by Noelle Marie

Image result for Bitten by Noelle Marie    Bastian is on a mission to find his parent's murderers but while tracking them down he finds the infuriating little brunette, Katherine. When he bites her and changes her into a werewolf he has no choice but to take her home with him and his pack. Now only to make sure that she can survive the change.
    The story itself is great; if that is that you can get past the authors god awful writing style. I don't know how many times she says "the little brunette" or "Mr. blue eyes" to talk about Katherine or Bastian long after we have learned their names. I could understand it the first few times until we knew their names but 10 chapters in? That is a little much. Hopefully the other books in the series show that the author possesses the ability to grow in her writing. Otherwise I don't know how much hope I have of completing the series.
     This is a teen lit book with a bit of "safe" romance thrown in for a bit of fun. Bastian is amazing but I keep wanting to think of him as Seb or Sebastian. Katherine is a bit of a bratty teenager but hopefully she will grow out of it. So far my favorites are Caleb and Sophie and I really hope they end up together. Caleb is so shy and adorable while Sophie is so direct. I have high hopes for this series, if the author can step up her game.
This book is available on Amazon for free at https://amzn.to/36b6gwo.

No comments:

Post a Comment