Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Book Review: Some Sort of Crazy by Melanie Harlow (Happy Crazy Love Book 2)

Image result for some sort of crazy by melanie harlow     Natalie's life is going exactly as she wants it to. She just bought her dream home, she has her own business that is doing well, and she and her boyfriend of 10 years plan to get engaged this summer. What more could a girl ask for? When she and her sisters go out celebrating they decide the best place to go while drunk is to a psychic that tells Natalie that her entire life is about to get turned upside down by some man whose name she doesn't even know. Yeah right.
     Miles has always felt a connection to Natalie, his best friend growing up and all through his adult life; but he has never acted on it. They were simply doomed to always have almosts between them. Until he learns what Natalie's boyfriend has been doing and he is set on showing her the time of her life. Even if it is all in play. Besides, the psychic did say a man whose name she didn't know would upend her world right? Well, Nat doesn't know his first name. That should count.
     I started this book one night and loved it so much that I had to keep reading until it was finished. Before beginning this review I did not realize this was book 2. I thought the other couple in the book was just her sister and her fiance. Turns out they might be willing to share their story with us as well. Some parts of this book made me enraptured while others had me rolling my eyes and wanting that part to be over. I am all for BDSM and am quite fond of it even in my personal life. That being said I can't stand being called a slut, even within the bedroom so that part grated on my nerves. I understand that that is something that some women are into, but everyone has their opinions.
     If you can ignore the woman being called a slut and you like a steamy romance with a strong tattooed man then this book is for you. Also, bonus points for man with glasses. Just saying.
This book is available on Amazon for $3.99 at https://amzn.to/2ABr3xz.

No comments:

Post a Comment