Saturday, June 24, 2023

Book Review: On His Knees by Iris Trovao


     Annika is a vet assistant, so at work she is the underling always running around. However, at home she wants something a little different. So far she hasn't been able to find a man who is okay with that and allows these desires their own space. After her friends convince her to do a rapid blind dating session she instead finds the sexy security guard, Ben. When Ben isn't being a big, intimidating security guard he is a high level accountant. Can these two be exactly what the other is looking for?

    I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical on this on. If you've been on this page long I read a lot of romance and a lot of smut. No big surprise there, but, my page is all alpha male and different, yet ultimately submissive, females. I'm a bratty sub so that makes sense for me. This book was the opposite of that, and yet it was good. It was nice to step out of that comfort zone of what I personally enjoy to see something new. 

    In this book we have a woman who is low man on the totem at work and always being bossed around, so she wants to boss around at home. Then a man who is top of the food chain at work and wants to have decisions made for him at home. Match made in heaven. 

    Honestly, this book isn't very long so I can't say too much more without giving away every detail of the book. It's cute, short, and intriguing. 

    This book is available on Kindle Unlimited or buy it on Amazon for $0.99 by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment