Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Book Review: The Novice by Taran Matharu

Image result for the novice by taran matharu    Fletcher is a blacksmith apprentice and an orphan in the small town of Pelt. When he is given a book it changes his life. With a few spoken words this little no-one now has a demon and the ability to become so much more. When he is admitted into Volcans he gains the opportunity to hone his newfound abilities, make friends, and maybe save the empire.
    This was a book that was suggested to me by a dear friend of mine and I have to admit that I was skeptical as I am not generally a fan of teen fantasy. But this book had me flipping through the pages and needing more. With demons, battles, magic, ork wars, nobles, elves, and dwarves it's like Harry Potter meets World of Warcraft. I am going insane with the thought that I will have to wait 2 weeks for the next book in the series to be available for me to check out from my library.
This book is available on Amazon for $7.79 at https://amzn.to/2LBL2yD.

No comments:

Post a Comment