Sunday, October 8, 2017

Book Review: 8 Weeks by Bethany Lopez (Time for Love Book 1)

Image result for 8 weeks bethany lopez     If one night you woke up from a night of drinking at your best friend's bachelor party and found a naked woman in your room but you weren't sure what happened...would you tell your Wife and risk ruining your perfect marriage? This is what Cal is faced with when he and his buddies go to Vegas to celebrate Scott's pending marriage. Now his entire marriage is on the line and he only has 8 weeks, 8 Saturdays to come up with 8 dates to make the only woman he will ever love stay in his life. Can he convince her to forgive him?
    I started this book with trepidation because I made the mistake of reading book 2, 21 days, first so I knew the outcome and some of the minor details. But what I did not expect was to be pushed along in an overflow of emotions even as I knew the end result. Don't make the same mistake I did and read 21 days first because while this book will still rip out your soul and have tears streaming down your face a little mystery is always nice.
     This book is available on Amazon for free by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment